- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating new sourcing strategies and engagement to bring great people to each role.
- Work with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure hiring needs and goals are met.
- Establish meaningful relationships with management and partners internally (e.g., Recruiting, Sourcing, HR, and Compensation).
- Develop a network of potential candidates.
- Coach hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria; establish a and valid candidate assessment process.
- Manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and share data-centric updates with your partners.
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, and closing candidates.
- Champion an exceptional candidate experience, aligning with our Talent Operations Team to ensure candidates leave our doors feeling inspired and informed.
- Employ market intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategy and build a trusting and credible relationship with your leaders, your team, and Roblox as a whole.
What We’re Looking For:
- You’ve been there and done this before! You have at least 6+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- You’ve done Real-time 3D, Engine, Gaming, VR, AR, AI, Crypto, or Robotics recruiting in the past, and you love it.
- You are more interested in winning championships than the MVP awards. You understand that at the end of the day it’s all about your team, your candidates, and Roblox, winning together.
- You are always looking around the corner for what’s coming next. You know what’s going on in the market and trends don’t surprise you, they excite you.
- Fresh ideas and creating new ways to attack a problem is your morning coffee. Doing things the way they have always been done bores you.
- You are excited by new technologies, and try to understand how they work.
- You are available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA.
- The Talent Acquisition team is hosting a hiring event on September 23rd from 5pm - 6:15pm PST. To learn more about the event and RSVP, please visit the link below:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar