- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Dec. 14, 2021
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with hiring managers as a talent advisor in understanding and meeting their hiring needs and provide outstanding experience
- Hire interns and new grads for a variety of teams ranging from engineering to specialized departments
- Build efficient talent pipelining through creative and strategic sourcing strategies, workforce diversity plans, brand and marketing campaigns, and networking opportunities.
- Lead recruiting full-cycle from sourcing to close
- Track pipeline data and provide updates to hiring partners on open positions and recruiting plans
- Ensure a high level of data integrity using our ATS and other systems
- Implement different UR hiring programs that may include campus outreach, driving our participation in essential events and growing our employment brand among students
- Support and help manage incoming interns and new grads once they join Roblox
- Facilitate passive and active talent pipelining through creative and strategic sourcing strategies, workforce, brand and marketing campaigns, and networking opportunities.
- Help with event planning and overall support of the program
What We’re Looking For:
- You have 2+ years of full-cycle university recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple teams
- You are successful in sourcing qualified candidates and closing these qualified candidates
- You are familiar with developing UR programs w
- You are passionate about early career talent and connecting individuals to exciting opportunities
- You are a team player and are able to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- You are able to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within fast-paced, diverse cross-functional teams
- You are eager to work on small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- You have the ability to work with multiple groups and functions, including remote teams, and build strong personal networks across a complex, fast-moving organization.
- You are willing to travel 4-8 weeks of the year (Once it’s safe to do so, of course!)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- You are available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA once we are back in office
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar