- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a Developer Relations Community Manager for Europe you will help build out a multi-year team strategy for activating local communities in the region based on data. This is a unique opportunity for you to help Roblox launch a scalable developer engagement plan in new markets.
- Inspire & build out a team of market experts who will help you activate a digital & physical engagement plan (eg. forum, UGC events, tactical recruitment, local market events)
- Proactively set team goals, monitor progress & health of new local communities
- Partner with data scientists, product, engineering and leaders across the company to share market insights
- Become the voice of your community, identifying and quantifying the key action items that will impact our product growth in the region
- Communicate risk factors of the region and make difficult decisions
- Actively share reports to reflect the impact & health of the region with the company
- Represent & inspire our passionate European developer community (France, Germany, Russia and upcoming high growth markets)
- What you need to be successful
- Researcher, you have a unique skill set to quickly ramp up and understand your target audience needs
- Passionate, full of positive energy and a role-model to others
- Driven by team-work, organically encourages people to work together
- Leading by example, building a clear high level strategy and holding yourself and others accountable to the long-term company vision
- Data & feedback driven, your decisions are inspired by the product usage, the users qualitative insights and your team expertise
- Experience launching a technical product in international markets
- Experience using Roblox Studio or another game development engine (eg. Unity or Unreal)
- Experience building and managing an international contractor team
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar