- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Product Engineering
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a Product Manager - Compliance in Roblox’ Trust and Safety product organization, you will work cross-functionally to deliver safety and compliance across all of Roblox. Your work will require you to have a deep understanding of the Roblox product and engineering systems. You’ll work with our Policy, Legal, and Government relations teams to help identify gaps in the existing product, and support the rollout of new features across Roblox to maintain our best-in-class compliance around the world. Your role will also be critical in developing the product operations of our Safety Group, and crafting a vision for how we can better work across teams in the company. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in San Mateo, reporting to the Product Management team.
- A product manager with strong engineering background and 1+ years’ experience delivering large scale systems
- Experienced with establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and demonstrated critical thinking
- Experienced with delivering end to end programs touching policy or legal areas
- Able to work effectively in a fast pace environment with competing resources and priorities
- Data driven strategic thinker who is capable of conveying ideas through detailed specs
- Knowledgeable about user needs, scoping, planning, execution and delivery
- An outstanding communicator both technical and program
- A problem solver who developed relationships with partner teams
- A self-starter with high degree of self-direction and independent drive
- Define large programs, collect user requirements and drive engineering teams to plan and ship large scale systems
- Align senior leadership and key stakeholders around program roadmap
- Manage cross-functional programs
- Prioritize projects based on impact to Roblox and users with data driven approaches
- Unblock teams and enable them to stay focused on top priorities
- Provide reliable project management during all project phases
- Manage dependencies between teams and components
- Own measurement of success of programs
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar