- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
- Product Engineering
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
We are searching for an exceptional Senior Game Producer that will help a new generation of game developers establish themselves in the industry and grow their products into successful creative studios!
As a game production expert, you will primarily work with the Game Insights team to deploy outstanding development processes and production strategies to our diverse community of young developers. You will use your experience as a game producer to organize and educate developers and assist the game insights team in managing program programs.
What you will do:
- Help to educate top developers on project management, liveops, and game production best practices.
- Organize the Game Insights team’s program plans.
- Develop and share game industry best practices for project management, team communication, liveops, roadmapping and business strategies.
- Work with a team of designers to work with off-platform developers to help better understand and onboard onto the Roblox platform.
- Consult with our teams providing valuable insights on free-to-play game project management.
- Help identify inefficiencies and provide long-term solutions in our feature development process to ensure developers have access to the right tools to achieve success.
- Reports to Senior Systems Design Lead
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in free-to-play game production
- Project management software experience, ability to organize projects, release schedules and roadmaps
- Good verbal & written communication skills. Able to articulate the “why” instead of just the “how” and “what” to ensure developers apply insights for future features.
- Resolve team conflicts, roadblocks and other development issues
- Excellent organization skills and are able to prioritize projects, features and development schedules
- Must be passionate about game development
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar