- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
- Product Engineering
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As the Senior Product Manager on the App Experience team, you’ll work across groups at Roblox, improving and innovating on the user experience across all platforms. You’ll work closely with our Design and User Research teams to ensure that all teams have all they need to deliver a beautiful, delightful, industry-shaking user experience.
- Experienced. You have 5-10+ years of Product Management experience shipping high quality, delightful consumer apps.
- Obsessively customer-focused. Delighting customers is a never-ending goal.
- Inspirational. You effectively lead and empower cross-functional teams to deliver successful projects, and you’re excited to get your hands dirty yourself.
- Passionate about working on complex systems. You’re skilled at solving complicated problems by
- An excellent communicator. You have the ability to convey complex ideas through written, visual, and verbal communication, always focusing on the reasons behind everything you do.
- A structured thinker. You can drive to the right decisions through organized, analytical, logical thinking, balancing often competing forces.
- Metrics-driven, but with strong strategic vision to know when design, quality, and strategy should take over.
- Entrepreneurial, with an ability to contribute to product design, project management, technical ideas, and all things necessary to get the job done.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through the product life cycle from planning, development, through launch
- Drive design and improvement of the user experience of the Roblox App across all product surfaces.
- Exercise your deep understanding of core use cases, first-time-user experience, information architecture, and personalization to make the perfect app for all users whoever, wherever they are.
- Obsess about the quality of the user experience, hunting down user friction, suboptimal experiences, bugs, opportunities for delight, etc., all with an eye toward improving user engagement.
- Create UI components and foundational design systems that empower all Roblox groups to make beautiful features.
- Work across Roblox groups to create a cohesive, consistent App experience that elevates the Roblox brand.
- Help invent the future. You’ll collaborate with the Design team to push the prototype of the future vision of Roblox. How do we blend the Roblox App and the 3D metaverse?
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar