- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Dec. 14, 2021
- Product Management
We are looking for a Product Marketing Lead to partner closely with our Developer, Avatar, and Roblox Engine Product Management teams. This person will drive the go-to-market strategy, including positioning, messaging, and channel planning for all product launches. In addition, they will support the product team by providing guidance on the developer audience.
This role will be highly cross-functional with close relationships across Product, Developer Relations, Marketing, Research and the Communications teams. The ideal candidate has outstanding marketing strategy and execution skills, with proven success in leading Product Marketing, as well as extensive experience in launching developer or platform specific products.
- Lead the launch process and drive the GTM strategy, messaging, and positioning for all our developer focused products such as Roblox Studio, Engine, and Avatar.
- Develop compelling, evergreen content that educates developers and all stakeholders (users, creators, influencers, etc. as relevant) on the product experience and drives use and engagement.
- Anticipate movement within our competitive space and users to predict market trends and product needs.
- Foster deep cross-collaboration between Product, Marketing, Comms, Partnerships, and Developer teams. Become a trusted advisor to these departments.
- Effectively communicate product details internally and externally. The goal is to make sure that all internal stakeholders are fully up-to-speed on launch details and external stakeholders have a smooth onboarding on any changes to their experience.
- Liaise with Product Management to support the vision for our roadmap through the eyes of developers.
- Collect and communicate compelling feedback to fuel consistent improvement to existing products and communication.
- 7+ years Product Marketing or Developer Marketing experience preferably with a leading global platform.
- Experience leading omnichannel product marketing strategies.
- Proficient in messaging, positioning and marketing/content strategy.
- Track record of driving cross-functional alignment and working closely with product stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly collaborative, globally minded with an extremely high level of audience focus.
- Effective being hands-on with individual projects
- Proven success in delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience managing Product Marketing Managers is a plus.