- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Software Engineering
Fullstack Software Engineer, Account Integrity team
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Senior Full Stack Engineer - Account Integrity
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer on the Accounts Security team, you will be helping to provide a safe and secure account experience for users on Roblox. We are looking for an experienced full stack engineer that is interested in helping to build features end to end. If you are an engineer who is passionate about developing both UI and APIs that support them, the Account Security team might be the perfect place for you.
- A full stack engineer with 4+ years of working experience
- Interested in developing features end to end
- Fluent in compiled languages such as golang, Java or C#
- Focused on writing clear, readable, testable, and monitored code
- Collaborative team member, self starter, and adaptable
- You Might Have:
- Experience developing on Android and/or iOS platforms
- Working knowledge of REST and/or gRPC APIs
- Interest in identity and/or security