- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Dec. 14, 2021
- Software Engineering
As a Lead Technical Writer for our Roblox Engineering team, you’ll have a huge impact on scaling internal engineering efficiency, helping Roblox engineers get the most out of their work.
- Learn engineering workflows to better understand your audience.
- Evaluate, assess, and recommend changes to internal engineering processes and tooling to better scale documentation throughput.
- Write technical documentation for internal engineering infrastructure and systems.
- Drive better information architecture and documentation practices with cross functional teams such as Engineering, Product, and Design.
- Grow a small team of writers.
What you need to be successful:
- Technical aptitude and a great eye for taking complex concepts and distilling them into great documentation.
- The ability to drive large docsets to completion, where no processes or standards exist.
- Self-motivated and directed. You’ll be expected to solve problems that people aren’t aware of and challenge others’ ideas where appropriate.
- A great attitude, team-first sensibilities, and ability to deliver on time.