- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
- Business Intelligence
We prepare reporting for the entire company and also process more complex analyzes. We try to automate processes and make work easier for others wherever it is possible.
Rohlik is a data-driven company; we need a strong analytics partner for functional teams (commercial, marketing, operations, supply chain). The role is responsible for cooperation with business functions such as finance, commercial department or supply chain. This cooperation takes various forms - reporting, insight and presentation, cooperation with the ETL team on data sources, participation in development projects.
What we expect from you
- Cooperate with various company’s departments
- Transfer know-how between the head office in Prague and the local team - the ability to travel occasionally (max 10% of employment) and communicate remotely
- Create reports in Tableau (or in other systems);
- Participate in projects - to be able to work in a team where people have different backgrounds and different levels of knowledge in the field of business intelligence
- Good knowledge of SQL, it is not necessary to be a developer, but to have experience with writing Select queries is necessary, knowledge of Python is a plus
- Experience with reporting in Tableau is preferred (or Power BI, Spotfire, Microstrategy, etc.)
- At least several years of experience in the field and the ability to demonstrate the use of BI for practical purposes
- Beside technical skill the person should have good understanding of related business topics and be interested in improving how things are done
- Have the capability to operate in teams with diverse skill set and effectively communicate advanced topics
- Practical and realistic thinking about what can be achieved with current technologies
- Creativity and ability to quickly understand if the data are sufficient and suitable for the business problem
- Good knowledge of languages : English at B2 level
- Rohlik is the leading Central European e-grocer.
- Already active in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany. And other countries are coming soon.