- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Design & UI
Being fully integrated is key to Rohlik’s strength as it seamlessly connects its in-house technology with operations. Rohlik’s software is end-to-end, powering all parts of its operations; from its online storefront, to demand forecasting, optimization of fulfillment operations, last-mile routing, payments, and real-time customer communications. This strength enables fresher food, faster delivery, and a superior customer experience.
- We are looking for an enthusiast who is interested in news from web development and can bring it to our team.
- Make technical decisions about web architecture.
- Develop in TypeScript.
- Write React components even using system design.
- Communicate via RESTful API
- Version in Git and write unit tests for key parts of the application.
- Use Gitlab CI, CD in the future :)
- Pass on your experience to others in the team.
- Gain experience from colleagues in the form of internal training.
- Collaborate with colleagues from backend, testing and product.
We like people who
- You know React and you understand how it works.
- You will also benefit from other technologies (Next.js, Redux, Styled-components, Storybook).
- You understand the build process (Webpack, Babel).
- You have experience from a larger project.
- You’re interested in web speed and know the most important metrics.
- You are reliable and independent.
- A well-coordinated team that develops with each other.
- We work with the latest technologies.
- Work on a project that is also used by customers in Hungary, Austria and Germany.
- You will see immediately what you do with us - the changes will take effect almost immediately and your work really makes sense.
- We co-operate with experts on web speed and accessibility (Frontendisti.cz, Poslepu.cz)
- We profess an open corporate culture and flexible working hours.
- We support education - the possibility of training, conferences, workshops.