- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Engineering QA
Europe’s leading online grocery delivery service. Using technology to deliver weekly shopping (17 000 SKUs) in only 90 minutes. The world needs a better food system, one that is more sustainable, more inclusive and which brings healthier and more personalised food to all. Rohlik Group is leading this change. Flexible location (Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Munich)
We grow rapidly and expand to more European cities. This requires an innovative development of Rohlik’s business processes and automation of our FCs is a key success factor.
The Group Head of Automation will prepare concepts and deliver solutions with selected vendors, set plans, budgets, timelines and steer projects. The Head of Automation will closely work with the country Operations teams and the Group Operational Excellence Tribe.
At the same time, the role is involved in building Rohlik’s strategy, generates and implements ideas making the company better.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Contribute to our growth, by building and leading a team, that will deliver automation across 20+ FCs in the next 5 years.
- Optimize and enhance our automation blueprint through 3 ongoing projects.
- Define automation scope and capacity for each FC.
- Roll-out 7 automation projects over the next 6 months, define implementation approach, including project plans with the country PMs.
- Lead proper staffing in countries to implement and operate automation in FCs.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth execution.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors.
- Manage changes to overall project scope, schedule and costs.
- Consistently look for opportunities to improve customer experience.
- More than 10 years of practical experience with designing and/or optimising WH processes and material flows.
- Long term experience with implementing automation solutions, incl. integration WCS, WMS and ERP.
- Strong project management track record.
- Personal approach to automate processes by understanding drivers and associated efficiency.
- Quickly iterate, evaluate and make data driven decisions.
- Clear communication and intercultural leadership.
- Presentation of ideas and work in front of company key stakeholders and management.
- English language at C1/C2 level, German language is an advantage.
- Overview of standards and trends in e-commerce and retail would be an advantage.
- No. of automated fulfilment centers (FC) per year
- Improvement of FC efficiency in ol/mh and RoI in years per FC
- Rohlik is the leading Central European e-grocer.
- Already active in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany. And other countries are coming soon.