- Date Posted
- Oct. 24, 2021
Knuspr.de is coming to Germany! The market is ripe for a new digital provider that finally simplifies grocery shopping. We distribute a full range of high-quality groceries, just the way our customers like it - always fresh, regional, affordable and delivered to your door within three hours. You heard right: at your doorstep within three hours. Knuspr belongs to Rohlik, one of the most successful online grocery retailers in Europe and market leader in the Czech Republic. Our goal is to inspire Germany in equal measure. If you want to be part of this journey and innovate the traditional retail market, we are happy to have you on board.
Seize the opportunity to actively shape our market entry from the very beginning with your enthusiasm, know-how and commitment.
- Responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with HGB and IFRS.
- Responsible for operational accounting work, including accounts payable and accounts receivable, account reconciliation and clarification in close cooperation with the Group’s internal Shared Service Center
- Contact person for tax consultants, auditors and banks
- Responsibility for advance tax returns and tax returns (prepared by external tax consultants)
- Supporting the introduction of a new, group-wide ERP system (NetSuite)
- Collaboration in the various projects for the digitalization and automation of the finance and, in particular, accounting processes
- Completed studies in the field of economics or comparable qualification.
- At least five years of relevant work experience.
- Interested in the innovative and fast-paced environment of a digital challenger
- Analytical thinking and structured, independent working style
- Fluency in German and English
- Rohlik is the leading Central European e-grocer.
- Already active in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany. And other countries are coming soon.