- Date Posted
- Oct. 24, 2021
Journal vouchers, month end, accounting, analysis, reporting, statements, invoices, payments,balances. Does it make your head spin? At the Finance Department we love it the most at Rohlik! We maintain the smooth running of the company and its financial health. OTC Accountant role is part of Group Finance Centre, reporting to Group Accounting Manager. This role is overlooking all accounting activities for the relevant process – OTC, related to the RohlikGroup and other related entities.
- OTC processing (cash application, billing)
- Preparing OTC related journal vouchers
- Open items resolution
- Assuring timeliness and quality of reconciliation process
- Participate on performance management and KPIs setting process
- Participate on Transitions, ERP implementation and other projects
- Student of Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Basic accounting knowledge
- 2+ years of proven accounting experience in finance
- Demonstrate experience in driving continuous improvement
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Rohlik is the leading Central European e-grocer.
- Already active in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany. And other countries are coming soon.