- Date Posted
- Oct. 24, 2021
We have a huge task in front of us as we are building new internal Shared Service Center here in Prague to manage accounting for all countries where Rohlík will expand. The role of RTR Accountant is part of the Group Finance Centre, reporting to the Group Accounting Manager (RTR). You will be overlooking all accounting activities for the relevant process – RTR, related to the Rohlik Group and other related entities.
- Responsibility for month end closing process
- Processing regular Journal Vouchers
- Executing the closing calendar across multiple entities
- Assuring timeliness and quality of reconciliation process
- Participate on performance management and KPIs setting process
- Participate on Transitions, ERP implementation and other projects
- Student of Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Accounting knowledge
- 2+ years of proven accounting experience in finance
- Demonstrate experience in driving continuous improvement
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Rohlik is the leading Central European e-grocer.
- Already active in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany. And other countries are coming soon.