- Date Posted
- Oct. 24, 2021
Journal vouchers, month end, accounting, analysis, reporting, statements, invoices, payments,balances. Does it make your head spin? At the Finance Department we love it the most at Rohlik! We maintain the smooth running of the company and its financial health. PTP Accountant role is part of Group Finance Centre, reporting to Group Accounting Manager. This position is overlooking all accounting activities for the relevant process – PTP, related to the Rohlik Group and other related entities.
- Processing of Vendor invoices
- Processing of T&E
- Preparing accruals and other PTP related journal vouchers
- Open items resolution
- Assuring timeliness and quality of reconciliation process
- Participate on performance management and KPIs setting process
- Participate on Transitions, ERP implementation and other projects
- Degree in Accounting, Economy or Finance
- Minimum of 2+ years of proven accounting experience in finance (PTP)
- Demonstrate experience in driving continuous improvement
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Rohlik is the leading Central European e-grocer.
- Already active in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany. And other countries are coming soon.