- Date Posted
- Nov. 7, 2021
Jr HRBP role offers an opportunity to shape most people-related aspects of the company, hence influencing final delivery of our people towards customers. You will participate in hiring the right people, will be responsible for the administration associated with recruitment and onboarding, you will help your teams to develop the right team dynamics and create a great place to work, you will continuously push for better and faster performance and you will be a right hand to your business manager for goals setting, performance evaluation and people development.
In the HR team, we take care of people, from receiving their CV to the last day of their employment with us. We hire great people and give them friendly onboarding to make them feel at home from day one. We take care of pleasant matters such as salaries, benefits, development and training, but also less popular stuff such as preparation of employment documents and policies. And - as you’re
Already a little proficient in HR - you will be pleased to hear that culture, performance and talent management will be in your capable hands as well.
What we expect from you
- Support the HR team with people focused activities, HR reports and HRIS admin
- Hire and onboard skilled and talented people with the right culture-fit so they hit the ground running in no time
- Keep the house in order in terms of payroll input, HR Admin - particularly entry and exit related - and compliance
- Be an everyday ambassador of our culture and imprint the culture into every aspect of how we build business together
- Be a “go-to” person for things big and small
- Be an advocate of learning, growing and pushing boundaries for all your teams What we look for
- A person with a business mindset, who is fast, result oriented, structured, analytical, diligent and attentive to people’s needs. Who likes to work with new technologies, applications.
- Somebody who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get on with any task
- A HR professional with knowledge of all aspects of HR generalist roles - hiring, onboarding, offboarding, performance management, every day employment law, etc
- A self-starter, able to work independently and deliver without a support of a large team
- Someone with passion for high level of customer orientation
KPI’s typical for the position
- # of vacancies filled/ time to hire
- Attrition/ attrition in probationary period
- ENPS Error-free and timely admin, reports and analyzes
- People related budget
- Rohlik is the leading Central European e-grocer.
- Already active in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany. And other countries are coming soon.