- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
IT is the biggest team in HQ and it is the true heart of our agile landscape. We are the catalyst of Rohlik business. The business grows as fast as we deliver. Our main goals are: to deliver new functionalities, support daily business operations, bring technologies to Rohlik Group companies. We operate from Prague, but it is only a physical location, in abstract view, we are in every country with the same power.
The L2 support operator helps to make IT support faster, smoother and less time consuming for developers (L3 support). In the other words it is about helping both sides: L3 support and the rest of the company in case of support issues. The main goal is to communicate with the reporter (via slack or via phone) and ensure that issue will be solved (or educate the reporter that it was not an issue but misunderstanding of the feature of the system).
What we expect from you
- Be a step between developers (as a 3rd level support) and the rest of the company (as the reporters)
- Maintaining tickets at helpdesk system
- Receiving, communicating and administering the IT support process
- Doing second level support (L2 support) which means availability on phone in case of support
- Excellent communication skills and ability to express your opinion
- Creativity and willingness to independently solve problems
- Sense of detail and wide context thinking at the same time, the ideal candidate should be curious about “how the systems work”
- Happy to work in a team and in an agile environment
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks based on their impact for end users