- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
Corporate Lawyer of HQ Legal department
Corporate Lawyer of HQ Legal department is, among others, responsible mainly for preparation of corporate agenda of Czech entities within Rohlik group – general meetings, shareholders’ approvals, preparation of reports on contractual relationship between related parties, arranging for Powers of Attorney, changes of Articles of Association, filings with the Commercial Register, maintaining and updates of the data in the Registry of Ultimate Owners, assistance with due diligence matters in case of investor fundraising, legal support in intragroup corporate agenda between affiliates and subsidiaries and daily business operations of HQ.
- Experience in corporate, commercial and partially finance law is a must, orientation in EU law mainly in e-commerce
- Experience with M&A, private equity, and transaction work is a great benefit
- Experience in real estate law is an advantage
- Knowledge of working with legal systems (Back online, ASPI)
- Ability to deliver the projects / tasks independently and within the deadline, ability to close the tasks
- Language skills - English at a communication level, including written speech, any other language is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (excellent knowledge of word, user knowledge of excel, powerpoint) and a very good knowledge of Google Workspace
- Ability to specify the request to external legal counsels where necessary
- Identification of “frozen” project/tasks (escalation of a problem when necessary)
- Cooperation with other people in legal department, with other departments involved and with external legal counsels where necessary
What we look for:
- A completed university legal education and practice in a law firm or as an in-house lawyer between 3 - 5 years (practice in an international law firm is a preference)
- Flexibility, stress resistance, the ability to prioritize and solve multiple legal issues at once
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability and desire to learn quickly, desire to learn new things and willingness to learn to work with new IT tools
- English at an advance level is a must, German or another language is big advantage
- A team member that fits within a friendly and informal legal environment becoming a part of a small but growing team of lawyers
- Rohlik is the leading Central European e-grocer.
- Already active in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany. And other countries are coming soon.