- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
We grow rapidly and expand to more European cities. This requires constant development of our process playbook and making sure operation teams in our countries follow it to achieve great customer experience and efficiency. Operational Excellence Leader supports country COOs (dotted line), sets a clear vision for the team, he/she creates concepts, seeks opportunities and “pushes” initiatives for successful development of operations. At the same time, he/she is closely involved in building Rohlík’s operations strategy and is responsible, together with agile squads, for generating and implementing ideas leading to making the company operations better.
Europe’s leading online grocery delivery service. Using technology to deliver weekly shopping (17 000 SKUs) in only 90 minutes. The world needs a better food system, one that is more sustainable, more inclusive and which brings healthier and more personalised food to all. Rohlik Group is leading this change.
Flexible location (Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Milan or Munich)
- Be responsible for the overall success of the Customer Experience together with the marketing and commercial teams.
- To improve the customer experience, lead and set strategic operational and performance goals and KPIs for your team, operations in the countries and hold them accountable. Use data as a key driver to motivate and engage your team.
- Keep our Operations standards high across all countries, make sure improvements and lessons learned are implemented consistently and without delay.
- Introduce technology wherever possible to make operations processes faster and error-free, hence improving customer experience constantly.
People and organisation
- Creating forums for feedback and best practice sharing, and building an environment of trust and collaboration.
- Attract and retain great talent.
- Recruitment, training and monitoring of team members’ staff performance and progress, ensuring always that acceptable behaviour and practices are role-modelled.
- Help COOs in our countries to be successful.
Effectiveness & Efficiency
- Initiate, stimulate, organise, and manage continuous improvement against a background of Operational Excellence and Lean Thinking. Infuse this into every vertical of the business.
- Rigorously measure operational metrics and KPIs (including productivity, production, and Fulfilment Centre efficiencies) and lead the weekly metrics meeting to drive constant optimisation.
- Inspiring continuous improvement as per Ingredients) and creating an environment that allows people and teams to celebrate success, and safely learn from failure. Creating forums to encourage the cross-pollination of ideas to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Health & Safety
- Ensure the fulfilment centre exceeds all Health & Safety regulatory requirements and is seen by all as a safe and welcoming environment.
- Ownership of our governance process to ensure we present a clear picture of the status and improvements needed.
- A proven track record of operational leadership in a Food Manufacturing, retail or FMCG environment with experience in (last mile) logistics and supply management.
- Entrepreneurially minded, attention to detail and takes an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Very ambitious and are very hands-on as you will do the job yourself in the beginning.
- Experience analysing budgets, forecasts and financial statements.
- Successful track record leading teams and organizational effectiveness.
- Driven to achieve the highest quality in daily work and constantly improve customer satisfaction.
- You enjoy working in an innovative and ever-changing environment.
- Have a proven track record of sound commercial acumen and proven ability to deliver against KPIs.
- Team player and good communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- # of orders.
- Perfect orders % (no delays, replacements, incompleteness).
- Fulfilment centre and last-mile productivity.
- Rohlik is the leading Central European e-grocer.
- Already active in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany. And other countries are coming soon.