- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Product Management
We build our brand around our belief that everyone should have access to better food and higher quality of life. We acquire new customers by winning their trust through superior service, helping their families to run smoothly, and differentiating ourselves with the rich offer of local, fresh, high quality products.
Strategic and conceptual thinking plays an important part in this role. Key responsibility is to define the competition, the customer and create a brand that our customers will continuously fall in love with. Our customers are the centre of our universe and we strive to give them the best customer experience when shopping with us.
If you have organizational skills, you will have no problem coming up with new ideas, then executing them and bringing projects from the initial idea to the final result, of course with the help of colleagues and all at a fast pace of our company.
If you have a positive attitude towards food, you are familiar with current food trends, you have previous experience in the food segment, whether in the field of retail, Gastronomy or FMCG market, then we are looking for you!
What we expect from you
- Preparation and execution of a marketing and communication campaigns
- Consistent communication according to the brand manual and brand values
- Launch of new services, products and brands from A to Z
- Increasing the value of brands on the market, their attributes and regular evaluation of the brand funnel
- Managing massive advertising, websites, newspaper, radio, tv, outdoor communication.
- Effective management of the marketing budget dedicated
- Creating a long-term brand strategy together with the marketing director and senior brand managers
- You will also work very closely with
- Internal: marketing director, senior brand, trade marketing, CRM managers, commercial department, creative team
- External: creative, media agencies and other external suppliers
- Previous experience with managing and creating food brands within FMCG
- Ability to create / manage brand, concept & product development
- Knowledge of the retail environment is an advantage
- Creative, Strategic and conceptual thinking
- Knowledge of online marketing is a must
- Organizational skills and ability to get things done on time
- English language skills B2/C1
- Rohlik is the leading Central European e-grocer.
- Already active in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany. And other countries are coming soon.