- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Product Management
Digital Performance Specialist is responsible for the efficient generation of traffic to the website, its evaluation, optimization and delivery of the order plan. Translates marketing strategy into planning and optimizing the targeting of individual customer groups across digital channels. Designs and creates automated systems for managing and evaluating marketing campaigns. He uses the outputs from analytics when designing future campaigns. He works closely with CRM, Marketing, Brand, and Customer Acquisition managers in the design of relevant content, and with logistics to cover capacity with demand.
What we expect from you
Strategy definition for paid channels
- Defines the acquisition and retention strategy through paid channels in accordance with the overall marketing strategy
- Continuously tests alternative approaches, evaluates and adjusts them according to the results of the campaign
- Regularly monitors developments in the digital marketing environment and implements the latest trends.
Segmentation and personalization
- Translates customer segments defined in the marketing strategy into a digital channel environment.
- Ensures relevant targeting of these segments through a mix of channels, relevant news and creative processing.
- Analyzes the impact of targeting and implements tools for ongoing targeting optimization
Attribution / monitoring and analytics
Regularly analyzes campaign performance and suggests adjusting their settings to maximize results and ROI
- Maximizes the ROI of funds spent, taking into account logistics and warehouse capacity
- Evaluates and reports on a weekly and monthly basis of budget management
- Internal: Collaborates across departments, especially with marketing, commercial.
- External: digital agencies (if not addressed in-house)
- Previous Team Leadership experience in high performing environment
- Skills in managing a wide range of channels to generate web traffic
- Analytics enthusiast working with a wide variety of platforms (Google, Tableau, inhouse,…)
- Excellent orientation in campaign planning and management, identification of relevant topics, offers, messages in combination with appropriate platforms
- Prerequisites for effective personalization and targeting of campaigns
- Mindset for optimization and testing to achieve the best ROI
- Comfortable with work in an environment with a high degree of urgency
- Ability to proactively respond to current demand developments; sense of the commercial impact of digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills; the ability to convert insights from data analytics to campaign optimization
- Strong leadership and drive for continuous achievement of set sales goals
- Ability to work closely with related team members (marketing, commercial)
- Knowledge of online and / or multi-channel retail / FMCG environment an advantage
- Rohlik is the leading Central European e-grocer.
- Already active in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany. And other countries are coming soon.