- Date Posted
- Nov. 7, 2021
- Product Management
We build our brand around our belief that everyone should have access to better food and higher quality of life. We acquire new customers by winning their trust through superior service, helping their families to run smoothly, and differentiating ourselves with the rich offer of local, fresh, high quality products.
In order to make customers fall in love with our awesome products and service, we need a great Marketing Director, who determines where the biggest opportunities are and navigates the rest of the business towards them. As a Marketing Director, you should have in-depth experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company presence. Ultimately, you should be able to drive all marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives. You will be reporting directly to the local CEO and be in direct touch with our Czech parent company and its management.
What we expect from you
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy to accelerate the organisation’s growth, with special focus on the early stage development of the go-to-market model
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure marketing efficiency and brand consistency
- Analyse and leverage extensive CRM data to continuously optimize the customer journey with powerful Marketing Automation campaigns
- Maintain overarching control of our digital presence and all customer communication channels
- Collaborate with the rest of the business to create innovative marketing programs and campaigns that drive growth, engagement, and retention
- Provide marketing guidance and leadership to the Marketing team that you will build
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction across all customer touchpoints
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- A practical doer and thought-leader with intense hands-on experience in online marketing, including Growth (paid and organic), Brand Awareness as well as Engagement and Retention through CRM and Marketing Automation
- Someone who wants to enjoy working in an innovative, ever-changing environment
- An inspirational leader ready and willing to instantly take charge of daily marketing operations while building a talented team from scratch
- Delivery focused and ability to work independently
- Preferably solid industry experience in E commerce, Retail and/or FMCG.
- Someone who understands the time frame and fluidity of situations at a start-up, to be able to thrive on the energy and flow
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong language skills: English at B2 or higher level, basic knowledge of Slovak/Czech is an additional upside
- Rohlik is the leading Central European e-grocer.
- Already active in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany. And other countries are coming soon.