- Date Posted
- Nov. 7, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
There is nothing more at Rohlík than the customer. That is why Customer Support is one of the most important departments at Rohlík. We set the bar for the quality of customer care and create important relationships with them. We gain their trust and care for them as best we can. Our communication channels are green line, online webchat, e-mail and social networks We also support couriers when it comes to orders, sometimes we call customers and ask them what we can do to help them shop better or solve unforeseen problems with them, and we try to find a way to their full satisfaction. We also process telephone orders within the Rohlík without Barriers program and we provide service and support to Premium customers.
The Customer Service Manager leads a team of four Customer Service Representatives. In this role you will be responsible for the coaching, development, performance, and engagement of your Team. The goal is to solve all the hick-ups and offer the best possible customer service. You are looking for creative ways to delight dissatisfied customers more than just offering credits. You will be responsible for using quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities to coach your people and celebrate their success. You will report directly to the CEO and will be in direct touch with our Czech parent company and its management.
What we expect from you
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across Gurkerl. Effectively communicate with all levels, creating and adhering to open communication
- Lead the Customer Service Team and recruit, hire and retain top talent
- Inspire to deliver Best in Class service to delight our customers and facilitate fast growth
- Driving development of the customer service, errors and complaints management handling
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution. Lead and act as a point of contact for escalated complex customer questions
- Solve/respond to customer inquiries and issues in a timely manner via email, phone, and social media platforms
- Ensure that work is performed according to standards, policies, procedures, processes set forth by the company. Drive quality and consistency
- Strategically lead and develop the Customer Service team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures.
- Utilizing a data-driven approach to drive improvements in the complaints handling process to improve customer satisfaction.
- Undertake formal monthly performance reviews and 1:1 meeting with direct reports against KPI’s.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as Customer Service Manager in a Food Manufacturing, Ecommerce, retail or FMCG environment and proven ability of delivering against KPIs. Demonstrated experience in building and managing a highly effective operation
- Entrepreneurially minded, attention to detail and takes an innovative approach to problem solving
- Very ambitious and are very hands-on as you will do the job yourself in the beginning
- Technical background (be able to quickly learn how to use the IT system) with a robust and independent mindset, ability to create and implement simple, elegant solutions.
- Positive communicator who understands when necessary how to have tough conversations
- Successful track record leading teams and organizational effectiveness
- Driven to achieve highest quality in daily work and constantly improve customer satisfaction
- You enjoy working in an innovative and ever-changing environment
- Team player and good communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Rohlik is the leading Central European e-grocer.
- Already active in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany. And other countries are coming soon.