- Kansas City, KS
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
IAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
How you can have an impact
- This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate who is keen to develop a professional career in sales
- With hands-on training and mentorship, you will be coached on how to have a consultative approach to business development while learning from top performing leaders and peers
What you’ll do
- Educate our customers on all things iAuditor, EdApp, and Sensors
- Prospect for new customers and qualify opportunities for Account Executives and Account Managers, driving pipeline and growing SafetyCulture’s customer base
- You will become a product expert, articulating how iAuditor can help solve our customers problems
- Uncover customer needs and pain points through smart questioning
Who You Are
- You’re resilient and objection handling is one of your strengths
- You’re inquisitive, you know how to ask the right question to get to the root of a problem
- You are obsessed with solving customer problems, and have a track record of going above and beyond for customers
Nice to Have
Experience prospecting new leads from creative sources
- We were awarded 4th in the Best Places to Work 2020
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward
- We have money in the bank and plentiful investors knocking on our doors
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025
- We know a thing or two about making our employees happy, and we go the extra mile connecting our people to our mission
- We’re offering incredibly attractive share options schemes, bonus schemes and international travel (including Australia)
- Open office, casual dress, pet-friendly
- Solid on-boarding program, regular training and additional programs for continuous development
Where are we
We’ve just moved to a brand new office in Kansas City! KCMO boasts vibrant arts, delicious dining and Midwest hospitality at its finest. Our office is located in a bustling area filled with galleries, bars and plenty of places to explore. Kansas City is a place for tech-minded people and has a number of startups and tech companies in the area. Fun fact: It's also the third largest beef capital in the United States!
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone. For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or dhs.gov/e-verify