- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
As we continue to scale, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, customer centric and driven Sales Development representative to join our Expansion Sales team.
In this role you will be work in partnership with our Account Executives to drive organic growth across existing iAuditor customer accounts. As a true iAuditor Brand Ambassador and product enthusiast, you will consult with our customers to understand requirements, their business and longer terms goals and strategies before connecting them to an experienced Account Executive. You will proactively seek opportunities to partner with our customers, solve customer problems and be dedicated to our mission to create better quality and safer work practices for everyone.
As a Sales Development Representative, this is an excellent opportunity to fast track your career to Account Executive with a world renowned Global SaaS company and Australian owned Tech Unicorn.
Working in a product led sales environment, you will be speaking to customers daily and helping them get the maximum value from the use of our platforms. In addition to working with incredible people and Australia’s Voted 4th Best Place to Work, we also promise hands-on training and mentorship where you will be coached on how to have a consultative approach to business development while learning from top performing leaders and peers.
What will I Do?
- Educate our customers on all things iAuditor, EdApp, and Sensors
- Work in partnership with existing iAuditor customers and qualify opportunities for Account Executives and Account Managers, driving pipeline and growing SafetyCulture’s customer base
- You will become a product expert, articulating how iAuditor can help solve our customers problems
- Uncover customer needs and pain points through smart questioning
- Proactively seek opportunities to make an impact and and passionate to create incredible customer experiences.
- What do I Need to Bring?
- You’re resilient and objection handling is one of your strengths
- You’re inquisitive, you know how to ask the right question to get to the root of a problem
- You are obsessed with solving customer problems, and have a track record of going above and beyond for customers
- Team focused. You will work collaboratively with your team and stakeholders
- Ambitious! You want to excel and establish your career with an Australian Tech Unicorn.
- Experience prospecting new leads from creative sources desirable (Not essential)
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Voted Australia’s 4th Best Place to Work
- Competitive Base + Super + Commissions + Incentives + High Growth Equity Potential
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and a Generous Paid Parental Leave policy
- Continuous career development and growth opportunities.
- Diverse and Inclusive Working Environment
- In-house Chef team serving up daily breakfast, lunch and daily snacks catering to all dietary requirements.
- Quarterly celebrations and team events, including the annual Shippit offsite.
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.