- Vancouver, WA
- Date Posted
- Nov. 29, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
You’ll be part of a global team aligned in their mission to empower customers to make their workplaces better everyday
This is an opportunity for an individual with excellent communication skills looking to pursue a career in a product led sales environment where you will be speaking to customers daily and helping get the maximum value from the use of our platforms.
With hands-on training and mentorship, you will be coached on how to have a consultative approach to business development while learning from top performing leaders and peers.
What you’ll be doing
- Educate our customers on all things iAuditor, EdApp, and Sensors
- Prospect for new customers and qualify opportunities for Account Executives and driving pipeline and growing SafetyCulture’s customer base
- You will become a product expert, articulating how iAuditor can help solve our customers problems
- Uncover customer needs and pain points through smart questioning
What you’ll need
- You’re resilient and objection handling is one of your strengths
- You’re inquisitive, you know how to ask the right question to get to the root of a problem
- You are confident, target and task driven as well as having a track record of good communication and customer service
Nice to have
- Experience of selling a SaaS product
- Fluency in a second language
What we offer
- Best Places to Work 2021 Award winning environment
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and uncapped commission
- At SafetyCulture the bar is stocked for Friday drinks and celebrations. And we have a lot to celebrate!
- We are located in the heart of the Northern Quarter near some of the best cafe’s, restaurants, and pubs in Manchester.
- When the sun is out you can find the SafetyCulture team in the courtyard cooking something delicious on the barbeque.
- We know how to throw a party. From karaoke to offsite incentives, there are plenty of opportunities to socialise.
- We are a dog-friendly office. Pippet, Buddy, Millie, Oreo and Pippin are all valued colleagues.
- Our office is open and trendy, creating an environment of creativity and collaboration. It features a wall entirely made of plants, a table tennis table, and a ball pit and we have showers if you prefer to get your workout in on the way to work.
- You will be repping SafetyCulture from head to toe with all of the swag you’re given when you join.
- Travel the world for ShipIt, you’ll be taken to Hawaii in May 2022!!!
Where are we?
There is always something to explore in Manchester! Between the booming restaurant scene, interesting museums and galleries, and theatre and arts, Manchester is thriving. Not to mention, they can pour a good pint. Our office is located in the heart of the Northern Quarter, in an awesome warehouse space, surrounded by tech and creative businesses, and just a 5 minute walk from Piccadilly Station.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes