- Vancouver, WA
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
It’s all about the customer experience! As a Support Analyst, you are the first contact for our customers when they need help. Quick and efficient is the name of the game. Empathy is a must and friendly service is held to the highest standard. Your quest is to provide excellent support while collaborating with our global teams to ensure our customer’s journey is amazing. Our Support Analysts will embody our #thinkcustomer value and use our incredible people skills and technical expertise to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Responding to customer queries in chat, phone, email and other channels quickly and efficiently
- Champion the customer by becoming their voice with our product teamsExude empathy in all customer interactions (and internal interactions too!)
- Prioritise quality and customer satisfaction in every interaction
- Accurately follow processes when it comes to managing, troubleshooting and escalating cases
- Communicate openly and honestly with global teams both in support and other departments
- Ability to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
What you’ll need
- A passion for delivering a great customer experience
- An active listener who understands customer pain points and takes action
- The ability to look for big ideas that can create value for customers
- Attention to detail to determine the source of a problem and find an effective solution
Nice to have
- The ability to interact with teams at SafetyCulture in varying levels of technical and non-technical conversations
- An understanding of SaaS ideally gained in a commercial environment
- Familiarity with CRM tools such as Kustomer and Salesforce
- Fluent in a second language
- An award winning environment - We’re UK’s 4th Great Place to Work & have 3 accreditations with Best Companies UK
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary.
- At SafetyCulture the bar is stocked for Friday drinks and celebrations, we have a lot to celebrate!It’s not just the bar that’s stocked!
- Enjoy healthy chef catered lunches daily with all breakfast, snacks and drinks provided in our play cafe.
- We are located in the heart of the Northern Quarter near some of the best cafe’s, restaurants, and pubs in Manchester.
- We’re walking on sunshine! Enjoy an early mark on Fridays during our summer hours incentive.
- We are a dog-friendly office. Buddy and Pippin are valued colleagues.
- We know how to throw a party. From the Wolf-Pack Inn (our very own pub) to in-office charity drives & team incentives, there are plenty of opportunities to socialise.
- Our office is open and trendy, creating an environment of creativity and collaboration. It features a wall entirely made of plants, a table tennis table, and a ball pit + we have showers if you prefer to get your workout in on the way to work.
- Speaking of workouts… Enjoy a subsidised ClassPass membership on us AND we offer in-studio team workouts two times a week!
- Caring is a priority! We offer an Employee Assistant program with 24/7 support along with a global culture club called unite. & groups tailored to make an impact such as a women’s group.
- We offer the latest Apple tech & accessories + you’ll be repping SafetyCulture head to toe with all of our swag.
- Got a travel bug? We can help! Travel the world for our yearly hackathon, ShipIt,that brings all of our global teams together. And the opportunity to travel on our UK & EU travelling roadshows.
Where are we?
There is always something to explore in Manchester! Between the booming restaurant scene, interesting museums and galleries, and theatre and arts, Manchester is thriving. Not to mention, they can pour a good pint. Our office is located in the heart of the Northern Quarter, in an awesome warehouse space, surrounded by tech and creative businesses, and just a 5 minute walk from Piccadilly Station.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes