- Vancouver, WA
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
IAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
- As part of the Internal Analytics team, you’ll use your skills to help us all understand what’s working for our customers, what’s not, and what we need to do next to improve our product.
- SafetyCulture’s success depends on our ability to deeply understand how our customers use our products. We need to know when we’re making people’s lives better, and when we’re not. We need to continually improve at helping people realize the value in our products as quickly and as often as possible, and to improve their lives so much that they introduce us to their peers.
- To be successful at this, we need reliable and accurate data collection and reporting. We need to be as good or better than anyone in the world at using data to guide our product and business decisions.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading a small team within the operations function promoting a data driven culture
- Provide regular insights and performance updates for key stakeholders to drive business decisions
- Apply automation techniques to continuously identify and respond to data patterns and triggers
- Analyse various data sets to identify behaviour patterns and predict common events
- Collaborate with our clients and internal stakeholders to understand and document their business requirements, needs and objectives toward delivering project plans and business plans
- Make business recommendations in terms of cost-benefit, forecasting and impact analysis by effective presentations of data-driven findings to clients and stakeholders, and provide insights to clients
- Create dashboards to understand user engagement and proactively come up with ideas to improve product experience
- Use your knowledge of statistics and quantitative analysis to tell the story behind the data, to non-technical team members
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in a Data Analyst role ideally in SaaS environment
- Experience designing, developing and debugging complex SQL queries
- Ability to analyse large data sets using proven data analysis techniques
- Ability to transform instructions from a data brief into accurate and relevant reports, recommending changes whenever relevant
- Advanced Excel skills and experience using modern BI tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Power-BI)
Nice to have
- Strong understanding of databases and CRMs (e.g. Salesforce, Redshift)
- Intellectual curiosity and an understanding of what drives customer outcomes and has a positive impact on the business
What we offer
- Best Places to Work 2020 Award winning environment
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and bonus structure
- We are located in the heart of the Northern Quarter near some of the best cafe’s, restaurants, and pubs in Manchester.
- At SafetyCulture the bar is stocked for Friday drinks and celebrations. And we have a lot to celebrate!
- When the sun is out you can find the SafetyCulture team in the courtyard cooking something delicious on the barbeque.
- We know how to throw a party. From karaoke to offsite incentives, there are plenty of opportunities to socialise.
- We are a dog-friendly office. Pippet, Buddy, Millie, Ralph, Oreo and Poppy are all valued colleagues.
- Fancy a run? Are you a crafting wizard? Keen to shoot hoops after work? There are many groups for you to join to connect with people interested in the same activities you are.
- On Tuesday’s and Thursday’s join your fellow fitness enthusiasts for private gym classes at two local gyms.
- Mental health is a priority for our teams at SafetyCulture. We have meditation classes for staff as part of our strong emphasis on promoting wellness.
- Our office is open and trendy, creating an environment of creativity and collaboration. It features a wall entirely made of plants, a table tennis table, and a ball pit and we have showers if you prefer to get your workout in on the way to work.
- You will be repping SafetyCulture from head to toe with all of the swag you’re given when you join. Don’t worry, this includes a beanie and a scarf!
- See new countries on our iAuditor roadshows and travel the world for ShipIt, our yearly hackathon that brings all of our global teams together. Last year it was in Wellington, New Zealand!
Where are we?
There is always something to explore in Manchester! Between the booming restaurant scene, interesting museums and galleries, and theatre and arts, Manchester is thriving. Not to mention, they can pour a good pint. Our office is located in the heart of the Northern Quarter, in an awesome warehouse space, surrounded by tech and creative businesses, and just a 5 minute walk from Piccadilly Station.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.