- Manila, PH
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
IAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
Do you want to help redefine the way people learn at work? We are on a mission to disrupt the way organizations help their employees to upskill and learn. We are customer obsessed and our customers love us. With our mobile first micro learning platform, EdApp is being rapidly adopted across the globe to help businesses deliver more engaging and effective micro-learning - throughout the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
But what is EdApp?
EdApp is a new mobile learning management system designed for today’s digital habits. Our integrated authoring tool and learning application help our clients create and deploy micro-lessons in rapid time. We are in the exciting stages of scaling and establishing ourselves as the go-to platform for learning worldwide. Our company has a young and progressive culture, working hard but also playing hard, where everyone is enjoying being part of a winning team. Read more about EdApp here: http://www.edapp.com & here https://youtu.be/UVyjGYz4h7k and check out our company culture here at Life at EdApp - https://www.edapp.com/life-at-edapp/
As we continue to grow we are looking for Instructional Designers to join our Customer Success Function, who are passionate about creating great content and supporting clients to deliver great training programs. This role requires strong knowledge of visual design, a strong customer first and project management mindset.
On any given day, your role and responsibilities will cover three key areas:
Design & course creation
- Using our authoring tool, you will be given briefs from our Instructional Designers and Account Managers to create training courses and micro-lessons, either for clients or for our growing course library.
- You will be researching and writing the course content, but also using image editing and visual design tools to enhance the look and feel of the micro-lessons.
- You will review materials and documents to structure and produce courses, as well as sourcing other relevant information and assets.
- You may from time to time jump on a zoom call with a client to get a live brief for their specific training materials.
- You may from time to time need to jump on a zoom call with a client directly to walk them through your lesson and design, explaining the use of templates and showing them how they can further edit their courses if they’d like.
- You will build strong and collaborative relationships with our team of Instructional Designers and Account Managers who are located across Sydney, New York and London.
- You will actively contribute to the Manila office culture.
A bit about you
- You love to research.
- You will be given briefs on a range of topics and industries so you will need to have the desire to become the subject matter expert quickly
- You have a strong, goal-oriented work ethic and are proactive in your approach to tasks.
- You are eager to learn and growYou have an instructional mindset and can grasp the concept of learning objectives
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are able to have conversations with clients directly regarding design briefs
- You thrive work independently in a dynamic and in a fast-paced environment
- You are a great planner with great attention to detail
Ideally you have:
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience - ideally in Learning & Development, Design, Customer Support or a teaching discipline.
- An interest or passion for teaching and education
- Preferably used design and editing tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, In-Design, or Canva and are comfortable with visual design.
- Been in a customer facing role where you have had the experience of conducting training or technical support.
- Basic HTML or CSS skills would be a big plus!
- Used Slack and Trello for communication and project management.
- What we can offer you...
- The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company, and join us on an incredible journey of growth.
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you will have the chance to work on solving complex problems, that impact learners and users worldwide. Learning is a key priority for us, and you’ll be supported in your personal and professional development
We are located in the Insular Life building in Ayala Avenue Makati City, just across Ayala Triangle. Situated in the heart of the premier business district of Manila, a variety of malls, restaurants, cafes, and fast food joints are easily accessible and within walking distance from our office.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.