- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we’re empowering front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
Recognised as one of the worlds fastest growing Global SaaS companies, we are dedicated to our mission to create better quality and safer work environments through utilisation of our hero product iAuditor.
As we continue to rapidly scale, we are thrilled to be growing our Product Design team. As Product Designer, you are responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences through impactful design. You will be design obsessed and be dedicated to our mission to help our customers. Working closely with our Product and Engineering teams, your hands on and collaborative approach will see you confidently work in an Agile software development environment within a feature team.
Acting as the voice and advocate for our customers, you’ll enjoy acting as a “bridge” between our business and technical teams and maintain strong communications with internal partners. In addition, you’ll be an excellent multitasker and effectively manage multiple priorities such as customer needs and requests, user experience and product requirements. You’ll also be data driven and will proactively seek feedback from our customers, and use this data to constantly iterate and improve on our roadmap.
What do I Need?
- 3 - 5 years experience delivering web and mobile apps.
- Deep understanding of design principles and methods.Experienced in wireframing and using online prototyping tools like invision or marvel
- Ability to see concepts through ideation, prototyping, and implementation.
- You are the master of creating and executing plans for implementing product features
- You have an ability to lead many moving parts in a projectYou will be a true advocate for SafetyCulture’s users, and their experience will always be at the forefront of your mind
- You are a natural at handling stakeholder expectations and project status reporting
- You continuously seek out and utilise customer feedback to adjust future plans and priorities, in a highly Agile, rapidly changing environmentIt’s also a huge bonus if you have previous experience with a mobile-first technology company or if you have dash-boarding experience
- The opportunity to join an established, well funded and rapidly growing technology company making a positive impact on the world
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you will have the chance to work on complex issues, that impact millions of users worldwide
- Learning is a key priority for us, and you’ll be supported in your personal and professional development while working as part of a collaborative and high performing design team.
- Voted Australia’s 4th Best Place to Work
- Paid Parental Leave
- We offer high growth potential equity for the right candidates
- At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.