- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we’re empowering front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
Recognised as one of the worlds fastest growing Global SaaS companies, we are dedicated to our mission to create better quality and safer work environments through utilisation of our hero product iAuditor.
As Visual Designer you are responsible for producing compelling designs which motivate frontline employees, managers, and execs to be passionate about raising their safety and quality standards in their workplace, or to find value in our suite of products. You will be design obsessed and act as a brand champion, ensuring all design work that is delivered, is consistent and high quality.
You will create best-in-class, industry-leading designs for the marketing team which accurately reflect brand messaging and support brand & marketing Acquisition projects , Lifecycle projects , Social Media and other collateral as required.
What will I be doing?
- Support Brand & marketing (adverts, campaign, sales collateral)Acquisition projects (web design and landing pages) Lifecycle projects (email marketing)Social Media (e.g. graphic images, adverts)Other (presentation decks, events collateral)
- Produce compelling designs which motivate frontline employees, managers, and execs to be passionate about raising their safety and quality standards in their workplace, or to find value in our suite of products
- Act as a brand champion, ensure all designs delivered are consistent and high quality.
- Maintenance of our brand hub “Canopy” to ensure all staff can communicate effectively and consistently.
- Work with Senior designers to help refine and iterate on SafetyCulture’s brand identity to help us grow into the future.
- Work with Senior designers and internal stakeholders to expertly manage incoming requests and design briefs.
- Measure and track the impact of your designs (where possible).
What do I need?
- Ability to work across multiple channels and within established design frameworks.
- Excellent stakeholder management e.g. hitting timelines, managing expectations, providing regular updates, managing workload
- Experience with design programs such as:Adobe suite (illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) Figma or sketchGoogle slides/powerpoint
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience in marketing, illustration or animationExperience in a fast paced agency or startup environment (Desirable)
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- Opportunity to work with Australia’s Voted 4th Best Place to Work and Global Tech Unicorn
- Paid Parental Leave Program and supportive and inclusive company culture
- Continuous Career Development programs.
- Equity with high growth potential, and a Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe and bar
- Regular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
- At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.