- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we help businesses get better everyday. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our technology gives workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions. We’re constantly evolving our platform, expanding into sensors/IoT, Machine Learning, Scalable and Event-Driven Architecture to name a few, but we believe there’s more to be done.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce. In short, to shape Engineering excellence, nurture emerging Engineering talent and build out an inclusive, high-performing interdisciplinary team.
Recently valued at AU$2.2Bn, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
Do you want to work with a supportive and motivated team?
- Do you love solving problems for customers and identifying ways to improve their experience?
- Do you want to learn new tech and be part of one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world?
Here’s your opportunity
We’re looking for a graduate Quality Engineer to join our team!
As a Quality Engineer, you will find different ways to understand our customers and make sure our product continues to delight them and make their lives easier. Working across our engineering organisation, you’ll be working in a cross-functional team with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Product Designers.
How you can have an impact
As a Quality Engineer, you’ll have influence over the direction of the team and function. You’ll actively participate in initiatives aimed at improving the way we do things, experimenting with ways to become more efficient and productive, and bringing these learnings to the engineering leadership team. We encourage involvement in the community, open-source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies.
What you’ll be doing
- Be an advocate for quality
- Learn and guide the development of a Quality Mindset to the wider engineering organisation
- Learn to influence our Software Engineers to become more efficient and productive
- Learn and contribute to evolving testing practices
- You have a strong customer focus, sense of ownership, and attention to detail
- You have a passion for improving existing processes or products
- You’re able to dive deep into the behaviour of customers to look at ways we can deliver a better experience
- You have a motivation to learn new technologies and tools
- Ideally, you have familiarity with a modern coding language
- Ideally, you have prior experience in a customer-facing role
- At SafetyCulture, we care about people and growing the team. Here’s a few ways we’re acting on our values
- Flexible working arrangements. We encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office
- You’ll have access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- We’re a pet friendly workplace
- Hackathons - if you’re into them :)
- Workshops and Lunch & Learns from our leadership and industry experts
- We also encourage you to get involved in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies; whatever floats your boat!
But wait, there’s more... You’ll also receive other perks such as:
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Great food! Our In-house chefs will serve up fresh and healthful breakfast, lunch and unlimited snacks catering to all dietary requirements
- Love coffee or tea? Our commercial espresso machine has you covered. We also have beer and wine on tap, a pool table, board games, and books library
- Wellbeing is key! We offer initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and generous parental leave policy
- Last but not least, we celebrate quarterly and our teams love the annual ShipIt global offsite
- At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.