- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
As we continue to rapidly scale a newly created opportunity has arisen for a Group AR Manager to join our growing nance operations team.
Reporting to the Finance Operations Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the Group’s AR balance, including the accuracy and impact on revenue, systems and customer satisfaction. In addition, you will be required to ramp up our finance operations in Manila, further building out the AR function by introducing structure, ongoing training, quality assurance and other aspects required to continue scaling the team efficiently.
You will proactively seek opportunities to drive and implement business improvement measures to ensure the ecient and effective operations of the Group AR function. Your hands on and collaborative approach will see you build strong relationships with the global Sales and Revenue Operations team’s, implementing new tools/ systems and enhancing existing systems and processes to build out a highly scalable global function.
What You’ll be Doing?
- Management and maintenance of the Group AR ageing, across our main two entities, iAuditor and EdApp.
- Oversee and coordinate the AR team, including the management of workloads, improving efficiencies and being the point of escalation for complex customer disputes and queries.
- Manage the level of debt within debtors ageing buckets and assigning/directing team members where appropriate.
- Create and maintain a quality assurance and governance framework for both internal and external communication.
- Generating, delivering and maintaining training materials to the AR and Sales team to support the AR function.
- Providing support, guidance and mentoring to team members.
- Review the fortnightly generation of invoices and follow-up with Account Executives where necessary.
- Preparation of monthly reports, including month-on-month movements, provision for doubtful debts estimates, analysis of credit note, bad debt write offs.
- Forecasting the AR teams KPI’s and debt collections based on past patterns and desired business outcomes.
- Continue to build out and strengthen our Manila AR operations and align this function and tools with the already established Manila Support team.
- Identify and resolve issues and inefficiencies and implement solutions to continue our ability to scale.
What Do I Need?
- Five years+ experience in an AR, collections and billing role with a strong understanding of the AR function.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to take ownership of a function within a finance team.
- Proven experience of managing a team.
- Demonstrated passion for coaching and development.
- Strong excel skills, specifically around pivot tables, vlookup’s and the ability to manipulate large datasets.
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills, to deal with complex customer account reconciliations.
- Must have demonstrated ability to improve current processes.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated confidence in managing stakeholders
- Degree in Accounting or Finance related eld.Experience with Salesforce, Netsuite and Chargify.
- Experience in a SaaS or high-growth technology business.
- At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia , the US and the UK .
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube , Twitter , Instagram and LinkedIn .
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.