- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
As we continue to rapidly scale a newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Director, People & Culture to lead our people function for Australia. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will oversee our People Operations and Business Partnering teams with responsibility to drive the business partnering efforts between the People Team and leaders at SafetyCulture as well as ensuring that our systems and processes scale as we grow.
Your natural ability to build strong relationships, influence outcomes and support effective coaching across the organisation will seal your success in this role. Using your extensive experience in ER, OD and business partnering, you will focus on creating a high performance culture in an ever changing environment as we continue to rapidly scale.
As Director, People & Culture, you will have enormous scope to make an impact. Partnering with the Talent and Workplace Experience teams you will strive to ensure a positive employee experience for all employees across the organisation.
How you can have an impact?
- You will use your strong relationship building and influencing skills to partner with leaders and other internal stakeholders to retain and develop a talented workforce.
- You will play an active role in shaping the vision, strategy and culture of the organisation and work closely with the Chief People Officer to achieve ambitious People centric goals.
- Your inspiring leadership style will align with SafetyCulture’s vision and values that are naturally collaborative.
What will I be doing?
- Act as a trusted business partner for senior leaders providing strategic advice as the business scales on such things as organisational structures, workforce planning, remuneration & benefits, career development and employee relations.
- Lead the local People function including optimising our HR systems, processes and day to day operations to deliver a high performance culture.
- Coach SafetyCulture leaders on performance challenges, and contribute to creating an environment of continual learning, improvement, stretch and development.
- Manage and support P&C programs that reinforce employee engagement and enhance employee morale and productivity.
- Support the delivery of People projects, working with stakeholders, to create great employee experiences
- Drive the implementation of acquisitions to ensure that we create a one team one dream culture.
- Foster a positive culture within your team, actively managing team members to continually develop, engage with risk, show courage and commit to action.
What do I Need?
- Proven experience business partnering for 7+ years in a fast paced business environment
- Experience collaborating with and influencing stakeholders, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated people leadership experience
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skillsAble to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
- An ability to hustle and rise to the challenges that occur in a fast paced, scale up environment.
- At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia , the US and the UK .
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube , Twitter , Instagram and LinkedIn .