- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
The Global Mobility Advisor based in Sydney will play a pivotal role within the People & Culture team and support the mobilisation of our workforce. We have 5 office locations at SafetyCulture located all around the world that like to connect with customers and each other regularly. This role will support this and the movement of our employees around the world and will support APAC, US and UK immigration and relocation across SafetyCulture.
What you’ll do
- Be the subject matter expert and point of contact for all SafetyCulture managers, employees and candidates on migration and relocation issues
- Act as the liaison between SafetyCulture and our migration agents
- Utilise data to understand, assess and make recommendations on the best course of action for Global Mobility decisions
- Liaise with our external travel bookings platform TripActions to source best travel and accommodation options for our employees
- Drive a ‘self-service’ model around Global Mobility to ensure that our people are empowered to make sound travel & mobility decisions
- Adapting our company Travel & Expense Reimbursement & Relocation policies to edge-cases and business needs
- Respond to and action travellers feedback, communicate product feedback to our TripActions account managers
- Work closely with the Talent and People Operations team to ensure a smooth and efficient onboarding and relocation process for employees
- Source, negotiate and maintain partnerships with preferred travel, accomodation and migration providers
- Oversee the group travel needs, including travel for large events (e.g. ShipIt, business guests and Global Summits)
- Previous experience in migration matters in Australia is preferred
- Solid communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders is critical
- Sound judgement and discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Passionate about driving operational excellence and identifying areas for improvements and taking action to drive change
- Customer obsessed. You will keep the customer (our employees & candidates) experience at the heart of everything you do
- Creative problem solver. You will find a way to connect the right people and information together to move forward
What you’ll get
- Flexible working arrangements. We encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office
- We’re a pet friendly workplace
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Great food! Our in-house chefs will serve up fresh and healthful breakfast, lunch and unlimited snacks catering to all dietary requirements
- Love coffee or tea? Our commercial espresso machine has you covered.
- We also have beer and wine on tap, a pool table, board games, and a library
- Wellbeing is key! We offer initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and generous parental leave policy
- Last but not least, we celebrate quarterly and our teams love the annual ShipIt global offsite
- At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.