- Kansas City, KS
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
- SafetyCulture is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for finding unique and talented candidates who share our values, and guiding them through the interview process.
- As a talent partner, you’ll establish yourself as an extension of the Go to Market team in Kansas City. Leveraging effective stakeholder management skills, you’ll consult with leaders to provide a best in class recruitment service, using the latest sourcing and passive pipeline management techniques, while providing a fantastic candidate experience. You won’t be afraid to challenge the status quo, and always be seeking ways to improve our hiring processes.
What you’ll do
- Managing end-to-end recruitment across multiple roles in Kansas City.
- Developing an analytical and data driven approach to sourcing and talent strategies that deliver key results and provide a great candidate experience.
- Thinking strategically around how we source candidates, through a variety of different sourcing channels.
- Coaching and training internal stakeholders on best practice interviewing techniques and our interview process.
- Contributing to building our employer brand through your own external brand, communications and networks.
What you’ll need
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of talent acquisition experience in an in-house talent team or recruitment agency
- Able to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
Nice to have
- Ability to identify, develop and test innovative sourcing strategies and passive pipeline management
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to ongoing relationships
- Experience partnering with hiring managers and driving high impact hires
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work effectively with a diverse team
- Excellent communication and ability to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
What we offer
- An environment awarded Best Places to Work in Kansas 2020
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- We are located in the heart of the Crossroads near some of the best bars, cafes, and BBQ joints in Kansas City.
- Downtown parking is free, secure, and 24/7.
- Have lunch on us! We provide two catered lunches per week plus groceries for breakfast, lunch and snacks to keep you energized for the day.
- At SafetyCulture the bar is stocked for Friday drinks and celebrations. And we have a lot to celebrate!
- We know how to throw a party. From karaoke to offsite incentives, there are plenty of opportunities to socialise.
- Get fit with the team during our workout class(es) every week, plus a discounted gym membership to Planet Fitness.
- Opportunity to participate in internal groups like our womens and diversity groups.
- We are a dog-friendly office. Ollie, Biscuit, Sienna, Mack, Chicken Nugget, and Champ are all valued colleagues. We also provide optional pet insurance!
- Fancy a run? Are you a crafting wizard? Keen to shoot hoops after work? There are many groups for you to join to connect with people interested in the same activities you are.
- Our office is open and trendy, creating an environment of creativity and collaboration. It features a mammoth TV great for watching the Chiefs win the Super Bowl and a table tennis table for daily competitions.
- You will be repping SafetyCulture from head to toe with all of the swag you’re given when you join.
- Travel the world for ShipIt, our yearly hackathon that brings all of our global teams together. Last year it was in Wellington, New Zealand
Where are we
We’ve recently moved to a brand new office in Kansas City! KCMO boasts vibrant arts, delicious dining and Midwest hospitality at its finest. Our office is located in a bustling area filled with galleries, bars and plenty of places to explore. Kansas City is a place for tech-minded people and has a number of startups and tech companies in the area. Fun fact: It's also the third largest beef capital in the United States!
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
- This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone. For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or dhs.gov/e-verify