- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
You’re curious and eager to learn about new technologies and determined about achieving outcomes. You want to work in a high-performing team where learning, growth and self-development are prioritised. You’re innovative and focused on quality, efficiency and continuous improvement.
You can have an impact
By bringing fresh ideas or a new perspective, you can have a big impact on scaling our hiring process. We need your collaborative and curious mindset to improving quality, influence decision-making and create incredible candidate experiences. With your input our internal and external talent brand, efficiency and productivity will radiate!
How you’ll spend your time
- Establishing yourself as a trusted and insightful advisor to your team and Engineering stakeholders
- Effectively pitching SafetyCulture, screening technical candidates, explaining equity, negotiating and closing offers, while providing a fantastic candidate experience
- Bringing new ideas to improve decision-making, efficiency, and productivity
- Providing data and insights to demonstrate your impact on the business
- Building passive candidate pipelines with an analytical and data-driven approach
- Contributing to building our employer brand through your external brand, communications and networks
- Being a leader
Where you’ve had experience
- High quality Engineering recruitment experience; we’re open to in-house or agency
- Leading people to achieve incredible things!
- Proven ability to learn new technologies, and achieve outcomes
- Proven capacity to develop and maintain successful team and stakeholder relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and attention to detail
- An interest in high-growth technology startups
- Demonstrate SafetyCulture’s values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
- Australian working rights
What we can offer you
- A range of flexible work arrangements to balance your work and life
- Generous parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Well-being initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, and EAP
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Our In-house chef creates fresh, healthy food daily and you’ll have access to all the snacks you need to do your best work!
- Quarterly team events and celebrations including our annual Shipit global offsite
- Pet-friendly office, Cafe and barista, bar, pool table, rock climbing wall, and more...