- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
IAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
As the face of our Sydney HQ you will be a customer service extraordinaire. You will have a passion for getting things done and building effective, creative and inclusive spaces for people to do their best work at. Along with being our office culture champion you will be owning the end to end facilities, building management and internal operations. This will involve a mix of ideation, planning, implementation and optimisation of how we run our workplace and space… so being able to think outside the box is a must.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing Workplace Experience Team!
- Creating an exceptional arrival experience for employees and visitors to the Sydney office
- Delivering, coordinating and overseeing all operational needs of the Sydney office including building management and external stakeholders (vendors, suppliers, candidates etc)
- Bringing to life and executing on the new starter experience including office tours, desk setup and any other moments injected into their ramp up period
- Maintaining and optimising existing vendor relationships, working with suppliers and external contractors and companies to ensure all services and facilities are of a high quality for your customers
- Responsible for ensuring the office is OHS compliant
- Ensuring our internal facilities and office is maintained in an orderly and pristine manner
- Designing, ordering and building a relationship with our swag suppliers to ensure SafetyCulture employees and our brand always look awesome, as well as assisting internal teams in preparing and dispatching PR packs & customer swag
- Surprising and delighting employees with birthday and anniversary initiatives
- Being the ‘go to’ person for all things Sydney office, for both internal and external stakeholders
- Living by the SafetyCulture values each day
- Supporting events as required
- Ordering and restocking of stationery
- Supporting ad hoc team projects including the move to our new head office
- Desk and team neighbourhood management
- Management of the Workplace Operations (WOPS) issues log
- Support with employee comms, as required
Who you are
- A sharp attention to detail
- A real self-starter and a passion for getting this done
- Team player
- A love for delivering outstanding office experiences
- You embrace diversity and champion inclusion
- A customer and people-obsession
- The ability to think two steps ahead and anticipate the needs of your customers
- Enthusiasm and proactivity in your DNA
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have more than 300 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.