- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we help businesses get better everyday. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our technology gives workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions. We’re constantly evolving our platform, expanding into sensors/IoT, Machine Learning, Scalable and Event-Driven Architecture to name a few, but we believe there’s more to be done.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce. In short, to shape Engineering excellence, nurture emerging Engineering talent and build out an inclusive, high-performing interdisciplinary team.
Recently valued at AU$2.2Bn, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
We empower. We build. We help. This is our team mission and as our IT Specialist I you will embody it. You’ll help put your own spin on our global IT support and develop key platforms like Okta, JAMF, Intune and GSuite. You’ll be a key driver in realising our ambitious team goals and deliver a world class IT function.
How you can have an impact
By providing a high level of customer service and on-site technical support at events, including team stand-ups, product demos, internal customer events and meetups. You’ll be one of the “go-to” people for IT needs. Support includes Macs (primarily), PCs, VoIP systems, audiovisual equipment and the variety of SaaS offerings SafetyCulture leverages in its operation. You’ll communicate frequently with end users as well as with global support teams, looking for improvement opportunities.
- Mac OS experience
- Okta SSO and Provisioning experience
- Experience with JAMF Pro (Apple Mobile Device Management)
- Ability to effectively communicate and present technical concepts to management and colleagues
- Able to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
- Google Suite Admin
- Experience troubleshooting Windows 10, Office 365 and performing SaaS tool admin
- Self-starting attitude, resourcefulness and professionalism
- Strong ability to identify, analyse and solve problems
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch each day, plus unlimited snacks
- Cafe and barista, bar, pool table, rock climbing wall and pet-friendly office
- Fun and quirky celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Great location in Surry Hills, close to Central Station and Crown Street