- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we’re empowering front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. Recognised as one of the worlds fastest growing Global SaaS companies, we are dedicated to our mission to create better quality and safer work environments through utilisation of our hero product iAuditor.
As Digital Brand Designer you will play a key role in leading event visuals and design across our key global events. You will be design obsessed and act as a brand champion, ensuring all design work that is delivered is consistent and high quality. Reporting to our Global Events Manager, you will partner closely with our Brand & Communications teams to ensure cohesion between event visuals and company branding. Partnering closely with our Visual Experience team (VX), your creative flair and ability to think outside of the box will help us create incredible event experiences through impactful visual design.
What will I be doing?
- Partner with Marketing and Brand & Comms teams to ensure cohesion between event visuals and company branding and messaging, freeing those teams to do what they do best.
- Collaborate with the Video Experience team - the Visual Designer will work closely with VX technical lead and video/motion graphics editors.
- Produce compelling designs which motivate and inspire our target audience.
- Act as a brand champion, ensure all designs delivered are consistent and high quality.
- Work with Senior designers to help refine and iterate on SafetyCulture’s brand identity to help us grow into the future.
- Work with Senior designers and internal stakeholders to expertly manage incoming requests and design briefs.
What do I need?
- Ability to work across multiple channels and within established design frameworks.
- Excellent stakeholder management e.g. hitting timelines, managing expectations, providing regular updates, managing workload.
- Experience with design programs such as: Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Figma or Sketch, Google Slides/Powerpoint.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Experience leading Visual Design for large scale events and work with video teams is highly desirable.
- Experience in a fast-paced agency or startup environment is desirable.
- Ability to think outside the box and proactively seek out opportunities to create unique and amazing experiences through impactful design.
- You LOVE to travel! In this role you’ll be required to travel as you support our live Global events.
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- Opportunity to work with Australia’s Voted 4th Best Place to Work and Global Tech Unicorn
- Paid Parental Leave Program and supportive and inclusive company culture
- Continuous Career Development programs.
- Equity with high growth potential, and a Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe and barRegular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.