- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
As we continue to rapidly scale an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Digital Acquisition to join our growing Marketing team.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, you will own the global digital acquisition strategy where you will be focused on driving new users to the SafetyCulture platform. You will be an expert in performance marketing at scale and experienced across owned, earned, and paid media as well as in app marketing.
Your hands-on and action oriented approach will see you build strong relationships across Marketing, Sales and Product as you help us reach millions of users globally. Leading a global team of Marketers and Web Developers across Sydney and Manila you will be a natural born leader and invested in developing and nurturing your team to achieve their full potential.
- Own the global digital acquisition strategy, focused on driving new users to the SafetyCulture platform. Primarily focused on our flagship product, iAuditor but also extending to other products as they are developed or acquired.
- Own the targets, budget, and channel mix to achieve the team’s goals.
- Lead a team of marketers and web developers, supporting them to develop their careers and goals.
- Partner and work cross-functionally across the marketing, sales, product teams to drive the growth of SafetyCulture’s user base.
Who you are
- A ‘B2C2B’ marketer - you are as comfortable figuring out how we reach millions of users as you are at figuring out how we reach senior decision-makers at Fortune 500.
- A data-informed decision-maker. You will be extremely comfortable deriving insights from data.
- You understand deeply your LTV’s and CAC to be able to communicate the ROI on your activities. However, you’ll also be comfortable with the ambiguity inherent in a hyper-growth business.
- An expert in performance marketing at scale. With deep experience across owned, earned, and paid media. Additionally, you have strong experience in app marketing.
- You understand product-led growth. You understand the benefits and challenges that PLG provides when developing an acquisition strategy. Strong experience leading, motivating, and growing a team.
- Strong communicator, with the ability to explain a team vision that strips away the jargon and is easily understood by everyone in the business.
- Happy to get your hands dirty. We’re a scaling company and sometimes that means that you’ll be deep in the weeds supporting your team to get the job done.
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- Opportunity to work with Australia’s Voted 4th Best Place to Work and Global Tech Unicorn
- Paid Parental Leave Program and supportive and inclusive company culture
- Continuous Career Development programs.
- Equity with high growth potential, and a Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe and bar
- Regular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.