- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
An amazing opportunity has come up for a Marketing Communications Executive to join our growing Lifecycle Marketing Team in one of the world’s most exciting technology unicorns.
Working closely with the broader marketing, product, and go-to-market teams, you’ll help us to reach our company goal of 100 million people using our products every day by coordinating and executing a variety of communications to engage customers and would-be customers alike.
You’ll have a broad skillset, but first and foremost you’ll be an outstanding writer who’s passionate about helping customers understand the value of SafetyCulture’s products and services.
Recently valued at AU2.2Bn, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be the key point of execution for the lifecycle marketing team, supporting us to produce outstanding content at every point of a customer’s journey
- Creating marketing content which communicates complex concepts, technology updates and product features in a simple, digestible way
- You’ll partner with our lifecycle experts to architect strong marketing journeys which articulate the value of SafetyCulture’s products, powering our marketing and product funnel
- You’ll build, coordinate and schedule lifecycle communications and campaigns across channels such as email, in-app, and push notifications, using best-in-class marketing technology tools
- Analyse the performance and impact of programs, identifying new opportunities and developing key insights to improve future campaigns
- Supporting the broader Lifecycle team on a range of key business initiatives, including user engagement and marketing nurture programs
Who you are
- You’ve got good experience with communications at scale, with a track record of ensuring customers receive the right messages at the right time
- You’re an outstanding writer; you can generate content to drive positive outcomes from email and in-app campaigns
- You’re versatile and flexible, able to adapt your marketing tactics to different geographies, industries, personas and use cases
- You don’t shy away from data. You get the importance of data-driven decisions and you’re not afraid to analyse the impact of your content, or build complex customer segments.
- You live and breath our values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
Nice to have
- A passion for learning and working with new tech.
- Experience of using Braze and Marketo.
- Some HTML experience or a very real desire to learn
What we offer
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- An environment voted Australia’s 4th Best Place to Work
- Lunch & LearnsEquity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- In-house Chef team serving up daily breakfast, lunch and daily snacks catering to all dietary requirements.
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and a generous Parental Leave policy
- Quarterly celebrations and team events, including the annual Shippit offsite.
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.