- Kansas City, KS
- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
SafetyCulture is the ambitious, global tech company that powers the world’s most utilized checklist app, iAuditor. Due to the international success of our lead product, iAuditor, we are embarking on a period of hyper-growth and we want you to come fly with us.
Watch this Customer Story and you’ll get it pretty quickly. Safety is our game...but we don’t take a safe approach to marketing. We’re ready to make some bold bets and share our vision in creative ways. We look up to brands like GoPro and RedBull and are happy for you to throw out the playbook.
What you’ll do
- Manage US and global field marketing with internal teams to localize and execute key marketing campaigns
- Help drive and champion our go to market strategy in the US while overseeing various aspects of the marketing mix
- Create new logo and expansion opportunities by working with our sales team, partnerships team and trade media associations
- Drive our mission goals by being overseeing and managing our events and roadshows
- Work closely with our PR agency to drive local coverage and measure results
Who you are
- You’re a free thinker able to articulate the story and vision of SafetyCulture
- You have B2B experience (B2C2B even more ideal)
- You’ve got experience managing integrated marketing campaigns across earned, paid and owned media
- You’ve got tenured experience and are hungry for a big challenge
- You’re comfortable with ambitious goals and have demonstrated an ability to deliver results in a past job
What we offer
- An environment awarded Best Places to Work in Kansas 2020
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and bonus structure
- We are located in the heart of the Crossroads near some of the best bars, cafes, and BBQ joints in Kansas City.
- Downtown parking is free, secure, and 24/7. Have lunch on us! We provide two catered lunches per week plus groceries for breakfast, lunch and snacks to keep you energized for the day.
- At SafetyCulture the bar is stocked for Friday drinks and celebrations. And we have a lot to celebrate! We know how to throw a party. From karaoke to offsite incentives, there are plenty of opportunities to socialise.
- Get fit with the team during our workout classes every Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, plus a discounted gym membership.
- Opportunity to participate in internal groups like our womens and diversity groups.
- We are a dog-friendly office. Biscuit, Sienna, Mack, Paddy, Chicken Nugget, and Champ are all valued colleagues.
- We also provide optional pet insurance! Fancy a run? Are you a crafting wizard? Keen to shoot hoops after work?
- There are many groups for you to join to connect with people interested in the same activities you are.
- Our office is open and trendy, creating an environment of creativity and collaboration. It features a mammoth TV great for watching the Chiefs win the Super Bowl and a table tennis table for daily competitions.
- You will be repping SafetyCulture from head to toe with all of the swag you’re given when you join. Travel the world for ShipIt, our yearly hackathon that brings all of our global teams together. Our next one in May is in Hawaii
Where are we
We’ve recently moved to a brand new office in Kansas City! KCMO boasts vibrant arts, delicious dining and Midwest hospitality at its finest. Our office is located in a bustling area filled with galleries, bars and plenty of places to explore. Kansas City is a place for tech-minded people and has a number of startups and tech companies in the area. Fun fact: It's also the third largest beef capital in the United States!
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
- This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone. For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or dhs.gov/e-verify