- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Technology Manager to join our Marketing team.
Responsible for the performance, stability and outcomes of the SafetyCulture marketing technology stack, you’ll partner with key teams across the business to ensure the stability and continuous improvement of processes powered by marketing technology including lead flows, enrichment and providing intelligence to teams. Working in partnership with your stakeholders, you will drive key projects, using your technical experience to ensure correct solution design while leveraging your project management skills to reach successful outcomes for the business.
Your commercial and hands on approach combined with your technical expertise will see you drive optimisation of our Marketing Technology stack and ensure the delivery of complex Martech projects and system integration.
What will I be doing?
- Optimisation of our marketing technology stack and the related workflows and processes, ensuring our existing processes are well-supported, and that we are building for the future
- Deliver full integration with Salesforce to ensure full embedding of Martech powered processes
- Obsess over data model architecture, normalisation, and cleanliness as it relates to the marketing/sales tech stack
- Create and deliver a data strategy, including security, enrichment and quality, in collaboration with our internal analytics team
- Understand the customer journey, lead flows and routing through our systems and maintain the buildout, enrichment, and assignment of our leads database
- Evolve our attribution model to optimise marketing top-of-funnel investment
- Manage complex Martech projects end-to-end, from requirements gathering to delivery
- Release functionality to drive continuous improvement and reduce risk in the technology stack
- Manage change driven by new marketing technology rollouts and updates, including stakeholder engagement
- Support cross-functional teams to adopt key platforms’ releases and enhancements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams - product, business systems, sales operations, customer success, internal analytics - to realise full value of Martech tools
- Enable marketing team to operate beyond best practice, using our Martech tools to solve problems and find new ways to grow MAU and revenue
- Develop and maintain solution and specification documentation
- Manage vendors including performance, feedback and SLA adherence
What Can I Bring?
- Experience with tools in the SafetyCulture marketing technology stack (Marketo, Braze, ZoomInfo, Segment, MadKudu) desirable.
- Experience with customer data platforms like Segment (Desirable)
- Understanding of data models and architectures
- A proven, hands-on team member with the ability to work through highly matrixed and complex organisations and to communicate clearly across multiple teams and areas of expertise
- Strong understanding of Marketing technology landscape, measurement, and attribution approaches and technologies like FullCircle, Drift, LeanData, Unbounce, and more
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including Executive and C-level
- Proven ability to multitask, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Voted Australia’s 4th Best Place to Work
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and a generous Parental Leave policy
- Continous career development and growth opportunities.
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- In-house Chef team serving up daily breakfast, lunch and daily snacks catering to all dietary requirements.
- Quarterly celebrations and team events, including the annual Shippit offsite.
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025
- At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.