- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
An incredible opportunity has come up for a Product Marketing Executive to join our growing Product Marketing Team in one of the world’s most exciting technology unicorns.
Reporting to the Senior Product Experience Manager, you will be the key point of execution for the Inbound Product Marketing team, supporting cross-functional migrations, customer feedback, and market research initiatives. Your appreciation for data combined with your hands on and collaborative approach will see you deliver exceptional experience as you grow your career with Australia’s fast growing Tech Unicorn.
What will I be doing?
- Become a customer champion by producing high quality documentation on use cases, industry, role and more
- Support our product teams to prioritise and build roadmaps based on customer, market and competitor information
- Own and deploy sentiment tracking, CSAT, and NPS analysis across our product to get a regular heartbeat on customer happiness
- Construct feature-level value propositions and positioning and partner with colleagues in Product Marketing and Lifecycle Marketing to develop launch and enablement collateral
- Analyse the performance and impact of programs, identifying new opportunities and developing key insights to improve future campaigns
- Support the broader product marketing team on a range of key business initiatives, including user engagement, improving adoption and sales enablement
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- Opportunity to work with Australia’s Voted 4th Best Place to Work and Global Tech Unicorn
- Paid Parental Leave Program and supportive and inclusive company culture
- Continuous Career Development programs.
- Equity with high growth potential, and a Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe and bar
- Regular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.