- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
As we continue to rapidly scale a newly created opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager to join our Brand & Communications team.
As Senior Brand Marketing Manager, you will play a key role within SafetyCulture’s growing Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Brand and Communications this is a diverse, hands on role with lots of opportunity to own your own projects. It requires someone who is super organised and self-motivated to deliver best in class campaigns and projects. You will oversee a variety of sponsorships and brand ambassador partnerships and lead key global brand campaigns as we continue to evolve and grow our brand identity.
Operations and logistics aside, we’re also after someone who can add value at a macro level, both strategically and creatively.
This diverse position will allow you to show off your executional expertise while also offering an opportunity to grow strategic and creative skills with one of the world’s fastest growing global SaaS companies.
What will I be doing?
- Support the creation of industry-leading, integrated brand campaigns which accurately reflect brand messaging and resonate in a variety of countries.
- Lead the execution of best in class brand activity which motivates frontline employees, managers, and execs to be passionate about raising operational standards in their workplace, and to find value in our suite of products.
- Oversee a variety of sponsorships and brand ambassador partnerships to ensure investment is maximised.
- Develop solid relationships with all partners to ensure contractual obligations are not only met but exceeded.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders across the business to deliver sponsorships deliverables e.g. content creation, PR, social media etc.
- Act as a brand champion.
- Collaborate with teams across the business to ensure all output is on-brand and on-message across all channels.
- Work with the Head of Brand and Communications to refine and iterate on SafetyCulture’s brand identity to help us grow into the future.
- Measure and track the impact of brand campaigns (where possible) and lead brand reporting.
- Support with management of external partners/agencies
What do I need?
- 7+ year’s proven experience in campaign and sponsorship management (in-house or agency)
- A marketing all-rounder experienced with executing brand activity across owned/earned/shared channels
- Experienced project manager who is highly organised and adept at delivering quality work to deadline, on budget and hitting KPIs.
- Ever-ready to get hands on with execution.
- Excellent writer
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A strategic and creative thinker
- High levels of initiative
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- Opportunity to work with Australia’s Voted 4th Best Place to Work and Global Tech Unicorn
- Paid Parental Leave Program and supportive and inclusive company culture
- Continuous Career Development programs.
- Equity with high growth potential, and a Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe and bar
- Regular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.