- Manila, PH
- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
IAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
What The Role Is
Here at SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
- There is an opportunity for an SEO outreach specialist to join a high-performing SEO team in Manila to help grow SafetyCulture’s online visibility.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong relationship/link building background to build awareness and backlinks by using white hat SEO strategies.
Day to day responsibilities include conducting research, sending outreach emails and relationship building. You will be someone who’s not easily discouraged when faced with a rejection email, but rather, a go-getter and is ready to face the challenges ahead of you.
Working closely with the SEO team, the candidate will also help out with content writing when needed and there will be opportunities to work on other SEO projects.
What You Will Be Doing
- Implement strategy to acquire backlinks that positively impact organic rankings
- Conduct prospect research (using Ahrefs and search techniques) to identify potential link opportunities
- Reaching out to prospects
- Create content assets to acquire backlink
- Progress tracking of outreach efforts and improvement
- Work with the wider SEO team
What We Are Looking For
- 1-2 years’ experience in link building and email outreach
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Track record in ‘white-hat’ quality link building
- Guest posting, SEO blog writing and publishing experiences
- Knowledge of Google search operators and SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush and Buzzsumo (Google Analytics a plus)
- Good project management experiences
- Innovative, self-motivated and effective problem solver
- Good with personalizing emails for relationship building
We are located in the Insular Life building in Ayala Avenue Makati City, just across Ayala Triangle. Situated in the heart of the premier business district of Manila, a variety of malls, restaurants, cafes, and fast food joints are easily accessible and within walking distance from our office.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.