- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
IAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
As a seasoned Senior Chef de Partie you will bring with you a passion for creating exquisite experiences through your cooking. You will have an eagerness to suggest menu options that excite the taste buds. You will have the confidence to own and improve our processes for efficiency and effectiveness in the Kitchen. As a Senior Chef de Partie you will have an enthusiasm to learn from your team and build strong relationships by mentoring our junior team members. This is a newly created position in our team and your chance to make this your own!
- You will be owning specific sections of the kitchen (assisting other chefs in their sections when required), ensuring smooth workflow, minimal wastage, determining portion size and examining the temperature, quality and appearance of the finished dish before it is served.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Ability to break down primary cuts of meat and seafood
- Assisting with the management of health and safety
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
- Managing and training any Commis Chefs and Kitchen Porters
- Monitoring portion and waste control
- You will be overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards
Who you are
- You will possess a high attention to detail
- Knowledge and ability to run multiple sections
- Strong knife skills with emphasis on minimising waste
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to manage Commis Chefs and Kitchen Porters
- Ability to produce good quality food in all sections
- Good oral communicationTeam management skills
But wait, there’s more... You’ll also receive other perks such as:
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Great food! Our In-house chefs will serve up fresh and healthful breakfast, lunch and unlimited snacks catering to all dietary requirements
- Love coffee or tea? Our commercial espresso machine has you covered. We also have beer and wine on tap, a pool table, board games, and books library
- Wellbeing is key! We offer initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and generous parental leave policy
- Last but not least, we celebrate quarterly and our teams love the annual ShipIt global offsite
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.