- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
As we continue to scale, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, customer centric salesperson to join our Go to Market team as the first dedicated EdApp Account Executive in the APAC region. In September 2020, SafetyCulture acquired the mobile-first, micro-learning platform EdApp.
The EdApp Account Executive role will play a pivotal role in taking the EdApp product to market across our existing customer base. Partnering closely with our expansion sales team, the EdApp Account Executive will help our customers understand how EdApp can help them democratize learning across their organisation. At SafetyCulture we know our products solve real world problems for our customers.
This role will require you to passionately promote the value of EdApp and champion SafetyCulture’s mission to create better quality work environments around the world. Your collaborative, personable and driven approach will seal your success in taking EdApp to market across our existing customer base. You will thrive in developing new relationships and contributing to the ambitious goals of our APAC Sales teams.
What will you be doing?
- You will seek out opportunities for EdApp adoption across our existing customer base of 1000+ accounts in the APAC region.
- In addition to prospecting new opportunities, your pipeline will be supplemented by opportunities qualified and booked by our Business Development team
- You will research our existing accounts, identify key players, manage discovery meetings and identify pain points that can be solved using EdAppAs an EdApp expert you will perform in person and online demos, sharing the value of EdApp and SafetyCulture products to current and prospective customers
- Apply sales methodologies (such as Sandler Selling) to help progress opportunities and manage the full sales process to close in order to achieve quarterly targets
- You will work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure new customers have a smooth onboarding experience, developing long-term, successful customer relationships
- Maintain data integrity through Salesforce and report on all sales activitiesAttend roadshows and customer summits, educating prospective customers on EdApp
What do I Need?
- Demonstrated experience working as an Account Executive in a SaaS environment
- Preferable experience in selling training, learning, development or education themed productsA biased towards action, a hands on approach and a go-getter attitudeBe a customer centric, value driven salesperson
- Strong communication and Relationship Management skillsTeam PlayerTarget & KPI drivenBachelor’s Degree
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Voted Australia’s 4th Best Place to WorkLunch & Learns
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salaryIn-house Chef team serving up daily breakfast, lunch and daily snacks catering to all dietary requirements.
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and a generous Parental Leave policyQuarterly celebrations and team events, including the annual Shippit offsite.
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.